The following challenges always need to be addressed to recommend an appropriate Market Access Strategy
- PatientWhat is the burden of disease and who are the patients likely to benefit the most from the incoming product ?
- TreatmentWhat is the standard of care for treatment of the pathology in the concerned countries ?
- StudiesHow should clinical studies be designed in order to meet the methodological prerequisites per country, considering local HTA requirements ?
- BenefitsWhat are the benefits of the product in terms of efficacy, safety, convenience of use in comparison to current and upcoming therapeutic alternatives ?
- OpportunityIs there an opportunity for an early access program ?
- PricingWhat can be expected in terms of added economic value vs. current treatments ?
- NegotiationWhat are the pricing scenarios and likelihood of reimbursement ?
AEC Partners can help you optimize your market access strategy
The main challenge today is to evaluate the added medical value that a new product must demonstrate to ensure a successful price and reimbursement negotiation.
We propose to conduct a structured and methodological approach that will clearly define :
- current requirements for success in EU 5
- most appropriate market access strategy and action plan for HTA assessment and pricing negotiation.
- At European (EU5)
- •Maximize product chances of success by integrating market access levers during early development (phase 1 et 2)
- •Based on our European expert network, define, test and validate your market access strategies upstream (Willingness to Use and Willingness to Pay)
- •Develop the Payer Value Proposition
- Or local level
- •Challenge and validate sales forecasts based on epidemiology and market modelling
- •Perform, support or audit the market access strategy, dossiers for HTA bodies and the negotiation approach
- •Assist through the whole negotiation phase at a local level
Why choose AEC Partners
- Successful bottom-up approach with senior experts and a dedicated team
- Highly experienced and dedicated team for market access activities
- A systematic senior presence at every phase of the project
- Start with local issues to find tailored solution at a European level
- Analytical and pragmatic approach
- Strong experience in defining market access strategies
- More than 300 assignments supporting big, mid-size pharma and medical device companies in market access strategies
- Trained to manage complex situations
- Strong expertise in orphan and onco-hematology products
- Local implementation and assistance through the whole negotiation process
- From European strategy to local dossier writing and submission (including logistics)
- Deep knowledge regarding payers expectations
- Assistance from early access program to P&R deal with local authorities